Thursday, December 5, 2013

Plumbing issues

Blogger seems to be having issues this morning and keeps giving me errors. I may have to go visit Miss Frogquilter for a lesson.

The plumber finally showed up and all the expensive stuff under the house (that I was expecting to have to have him do) is done already. The water pressure is not what it should be coming from the street. But he will be putting in a lot of washers in fixtures to stop small leaks and to make it easier to cut the water off once you cut it on. He will also be installing new instant on hot water heaters, one for each side of the house. I currently have one 60 gallon gas hot water heater and one 40 gallon electric hot water heater. I am heating 100 gallons of water.......geez. I would never use that much water at one time or even during one day. This should drop my SCE&G bill dramatically.

I am going to have to remove the quilt I was playing with on the frame, so I can put a customers quilt on. But first I have to run to West Columbia to pick out a new kitchen faucet and shower head. Yeaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment