Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Taking some time off for a short vacation. Riding the trike to Alabama to the Region Rally. I have a costume, but don't think I will wear it ....well.....maybe. The theme is Fiesta. 12 of us on 6 bikes leave tomorrow for Eufaula, Alabama. It is one of the most beautiful places I have been too. It is so serene and peaceful. Huge lakes out in the middle of nowhere and if you go into town they have those beautiful antebellum mansions. One of the largest has been turned into a museum and I plan on seeing it this year and maybe they might have a quilt shop in town this time. They do have some awesome restaurants. But whatever there is going to be fun with a few hundred of some of the nicest folks around. This will be my first time carrying a passenger this far. Most of the time I can hardly tell if someone is in the back seat. I have the trailer loaded with four people's stuff and it is packed. I probably could get some more stuff in it, but do we need it? I have cooler in there and I have to add ice in the morning. I did decide to attach the trailer to the bike in the morning vs doing it in the dark and to check my air pressure. Wish us well as we go the back roads to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment